1550 Carling Avenue - Availability Details
1550 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1Z 8S8
- Office Building
- 2,024 Sqft
- Lease Rate $13.5/Sqft/Year
- City Ottawa
- Neighborhood Carlington - Central Park
- Zip Code K1Z 8S8
- Property Type Office - Office Building
- Property Size 125,836.47 Sqft
- Parking Ratio 2.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Date Updated 13 Aug, 2020
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 201||Office||$13.5/Sqft/Year||2,024 Sqft|
2,024SF of office space is coming available in early 2019. Space is nicely built out with windows throughout.
This former “Revlon Building” has undergone an award-winning transformation, having received “Building of the Year (TOBY)” Award from BOMA. This 125,000 SF building is now home to the Government of Canada in addition to a number of professional services firms.
Centrally located within Ottawa, the office is minutes away from the Queensway offering quick and easy access to both East and West routes for staff and clients. Easily visible from the Queensway, a new pylon sign offers double exposure to both east and west bound routes. The facility offers ample parking, including free Visitor Parking, a rarity in this area.
Located minutes from popular shopping centres and restaurants, this building offers the perfect location for busy professionals.
The site also contains vacant land ready for a large build-to-suit for a company looking for a new modern facility - please contact us for more information.
Net Rent: $13.50 PSF
Additional Rent: $12.92 PSF
(The site also contains vacant land ready for a large build-to-suit for a company looking for a new modern facility - please contact us for more information.)
Year Constructed 1953
Exterior Walls Stucco
Roof Type 4 ply built-up roof
Ceiling Heights 12 ft to slab
Power 347/600 with step down transformers
Loading Facilities No
Air Conditioning 8 rooftop gas units
Parking Ratio 2.0/1000SF
Separately Metered Nothing - Tenants do not pay anything above Operating Costs
- Award-winning design
- Spacious, modern lobby, flooded with natural light
- Quiet professional building
- Ample parking for staff and clients
- Professionally managed building with 24/7 emergency on-call service
- Professionally landscaped and gardened every spring/summer for a pleasant exterior environment
- Highway visibility
The Regional Group of Companies, Inc.