415 Legget Drive - Availability Details
415 Legget Drive, Ottawa, ON K2K 3R1
- Office Building
- 194,571 Sqft
- Lease Rate $14/Sqft/Year
- City Ottawa
- Neighborhood Morgan's Grant
- Zip Code K2K 3R1
- Property Type Office - Office Building
- Property Size 194,662 Sqft
- Parking Ratio 4.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 1988
- Date Updated 17 Nov, 2020
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|1st Floor||Flex Space||$14/Sqft/Year||104,129 Sqft|
The main entrance to the building on 415 Legget Drive allows for easy access for customers and staff. The front spaces boast large windows, and have plenty of natural light making them ideal for an office or retail tenant.
The 1st Floor allows for 25,000 sf divisional pockets with availability of up to 100,000 sf. The first floor offers 2 possible divisions of 25,000 sf each or more with office, lab and warehouse spaces and high base ceilings with high-bay loading docks.
|2nd Floor||Flex Space||$14/Sqft/Year||90,442 Sqft|
There is a large office space that has been renovated and is move-in ready for a new tenant. The 27,254 office space has some built out offices and boardrooms, a reception desk and client waiting area, is immediately accessible from the main entrance to the building at 415 Legget Drive.
This space is ideal for a traditional office user, or a company that requires light assembly, testing, or other needs for large open spaces within their office area.
The exposed ceilings and hanging LED lighting provide for a funky, collaborative space that staff and customers will both enjoy!
The 2nd floor also offers other offices spaces of up to 25,000 sf ready to fit-up you specific needs.
415 Legget Drive is a 195,000 square foot office/flex facility located on an 18-acre site. The building can accommodate traditional office as well as a combination of office, lab, production, and warehouse space.
Currently leased to Esterline/CMC Electronics, Semtech Corporation, and Schneider Electric, 415 Legget Drive is situated in the heart of the high-tech hub of Kanata North.
Boasting a range of modern facility components and contemporary common space designs, 415 Legget is equipped with 3 elevators (including freight), state-of-the-art access control, computerized building automation, perimeter security controlled (key access), and is security patrolled nightly.
A full-service professional chef-staffed cafeteria seats 200+, with patio areas on main and second floors.
The full-time site-maintenance operator ensuring prompt maintenance. The building is equipped with a backup generator, high-power electrical service, and energy management system governing heating, cooling, and lighting.
Net Rent: $14.00 PSF
Additional Rent: $10.64 PSF
(The 18-acre site also contains vacant land ready for a large build-to-suit for a company looking for a new modern facility in the heart of Kanata North Business Park - please see 2700 Solandt Drive on our listing and contact us for more information.)
Year Constructed 1978-1988
Construction Concrete with Steel Frame
Exterior Walls Brick
Roof Type Metal decks/asphalt/inverted roof
Ceiling Heights 11' office; 15' loading; 24' high bay
Power 600/347V, 600A, 800A
Loading Facilities 2 drive-in bays and 3 dock level doors
Air Conditioning 22 rooftop gas units
Parking Spots 834
Separately Metered Some units pay gas and electricity
- Quiet professional building
- Full service cafeteria, with seating for 200+
- Second floor exterior patio / seating area for staff. Ground level patio, seating area with picnic tables
- Freight elevator with roof access
- Overnight security patrols
- High power - 2500A, 600/347v, 3 phase, 4 wire electrical
- Building Automation System (‘BAS’) allowing remote control of lighting, heating and ventilation
- Perimeter key access system, capable of ‘synchronization’ with tenant suite access system
- Full time (8-4, Monday to Friday) site maintenance operator
- Professionally managed building with 24/7 emergency on-call service
- Professionally landscaped and gardened every spring/summer for a pleasant exterior environment
- Building signage opportunity
- Fully sprinklered
The Regional Group of Companies, Inc.