Urban Land Institute Report: Active Transportation And Real Estate
The most recent report from the Urban Land Institute (ULI) does a great job exploring the dependencies and interconnections between the growth of real estate value and the provision of active transportation options, e.g. walking and bicycling. A collection of case studies, the 61-page report details built environment projects that significantly affect local economic development by way of integrating walking and bicycling into the economic patterns of the area.
Projects include the following office and multifamily developments:
- Bici Flats: Des Moines, Iowa (link)
- Circa: Indianapolis, Indiana (link)
- Flats at Bethesda Avenue: Bethesda, Maryland (link)
- Gotham West: New York, New York (link)
- Hassalo on Eighth: Portland, Oregon (link)
- MoZaic: Minneapolis, Minnesota (link)
- Ponce City Market: Atlanta, Georgia (link)
- Silver Moon Lodge: Albuquerque, New Mexico (link)
- 250 City Road: London, United Kingdom (link)
- Westwood Residences: Singapore (link)
Download The Report
Download the entire ULI Report “Active Transportation And Real Estate: The Next Frontier” here.