- Lenders Hungry for Commercial Real Estate Deals, Investors.com, June 11, 2015 – Vacancies are down and rents are rising which could mean high returns.
- What’s Really Driving Sustainability?, Commercial Property Executive, June 9, 2015 – Rosier outlook from Q1 to Q2 due to unexpected boost in corporate responsibility.
- Could This Project Transform the Industry?, GlobeSt.com, June 9,2015 – Ambitious project in Atlanta heavily factors in the human experience – not just the building’s aesthetics and function
- The $5 billion question: Will WeWork survive the next downturn?, The Real Deal, June 10, 2015 – Is their current valuation of five billion dollars and trendy business model sustainable?
- Trophy Offices Open Up Historic Rent Gap, GlobeSt.com, June 9, 2015 – Most costly and desirable office space costs 77% more than market rate.
- Builders Debate Merits of Raising Ceilings for Warehouses, The Wall Street Journal, June 10, 2015 – Ceilings soar to 40′ to satisfy market, but is the extra space being use?
- On Leasing to Unconventional Tenants, GlobeSt.com, June 8, 2015 – Creative use of industrial space could require zoning changes.
- Fast-Casual Restaurants Take Over Retail, GlobeSt.com, June 12, 2015 – Restaurants are anchoring shopping centers due to a rise in people dining out more.
- Malls Are Adapting, Not Dying, BISNOW, June 9, 2015 – Vacancies flattened in 2014 while at least some shoppers tend to prefer brick and mortar.
- In Orlando, Keyword is Urbanization, GlobeSt.com, June 12, 2015 – The need to be more connected drives shift to residences in urban settings.
- The Top 10 Multi-Family Markets, Commercial Property Executive, June 10, 2015 – Southern states dominate growth in multi-family building’s construction.