The latest survey of the national CRE market was published late last week. The key takeaways from the most recent survey sampling randomly from nearly 50,000 REALTORSⓇ holding an interest in CRE:
- Sixty-six percent of commercial REALTORS® closed a sale.
- Sales volume rose 7.4 percent from one year ago.
- Sales prices increased 4.1 percent year-over-year.
- Cap rates averaged 7.8 percent.
- The average estimated transaction value slid from $1.9 million in Q3 2015 to $1.6 million in Q4 2015.
- Sixty-three percent of members completed a lease transaction.
- Leasing volume advanced 3.0 percent from previous quarter.
- Leasing rates increased 2.5 percent over the previous quarter.
- Concession levels declined 3.1 percent on a quarterly basis.
- Inventory shortage topped the list of current challenges, followed by buyer-seller pricing gap and local economic conditions.
To read the entire report, click below!