Wherein CNBC’s favorite slapper, dinger and yelper Jim Cramer sits down to talk Real Estate Investment Trusts with David Brain, CEO of Entertainment Properties Trust. Brain manages portfolios ranging from movie theaters to recreational properties to charter schools. REITs are on the rise yet again, and commercial brokers have a greater role than ever in driving that market. Check out how in this clip.
- Walgreens Rite Aid Purchase Hits Antitrust Snag on
- Trends and Predictions for Industrial Real Estate from NAIOP I.CON Conference on
- Retail Store Closures Pick Up Speed, Says Report on
- Amazon’s Acquisition Of Whole Foods Has A Rival: Walmart on
- Marijuana Real Estate: The Business Impact Of Legalization on
Business CCIM Chicago CMBS Commercial property commercial real estate commercialsearch.com Construction cre economic recovery Employment Facebook FASB Federal Reserve Federal Reserve System Google industrial industrial real estate Jones Lang LaSalle land Lawrence Yun Lease Loan los angeles multifamily NAR nar commercial nar commmercial National Association of Realtor National Association of Realtors national news roundup news Office Office Space Property management Real estate Real estate investment trust reit Retail rpr Small Business Administration social media Technology United States Xceligent