Enjoy the latest issue of NAR’s Commercial Connections magazine, free and online. This issue, the editorial team tackles the phenomenon of crowdfunding in the commercial space with an in-depth report by Mariwyn Evans showing the landscape of this new deregulatory market development and the financing impact it brings to bear. Plus more – a technology report on 3D printing in the commercial real estate space, a handy timeline from your team on Capitol Hill on the issue of lease accounting, and a tutorial from RPR Commercial on pinpointing target audiences.
- Walgreens Rite Aid Purchase Hits Antitrust Snag on
- Trends and Predictions for Industrial Real Estate from NAIOP I.CON Conference on
- Retail Store Closures Pick Up Speed, Says Report on
- Amazon’s Acquisition Of Whole Foods Has A Rival: Walmart on
- Marijuana Real Estate: The Business Impact Of Legalization on
Business CCIM Chicago CMBS Commercial property commercial real estate commercialsearch.com Construction cre economic recovery Employment Facebook FASB Federal Reserve Federal Reserve System Google industrial industrial real estate Jones Lang LaSalle land Lawrence Yun Lease Loan los angeles multifamily NAR nar commercial nar commmercial National Association of Realtor National Association of Realtors national news roundup news Office Office Space Property management Real estate Real estate investment trust reit Retail rpr Small Business Administration social media Technology United States Xceligent