Let’s take a deeper dive into 2012’s commercial real estate history. What do we find? Increases in commercial mortgage origination volume, strength in the apartment sector, and the gradual return of bank-owned properties to the post-crisis market are among the indicators highlighted by Reis Senior Economist Ryan Severino in today’s video from ReisReports. Among the questions posed and answered:
- Is capital flowing into the sector again?
- How eager are investors to place capital?
- Did 2012 outperform 2011?
- Is mortgage performance still improving?
- Are we now in another credit bubble?