John Case, President and CEO of Realty Income Corp (NYSE: O) talks sustainability and durability of its acquisitions and how they drive dividends. Year to date, the REIT has sourced $20B of acquisitions and expect to close $1.4 billion more by year’s end. The clock’s ticking on that, but let’s not forget how much holiday shopping is put off until the last minute.
- Trends and Predictions for Industrial Real Estate from NAIOP I.CON Conference on
- Retail Store Closures Pick Up Speed, Says Report on
- Amazon’s Acquisition Of Whole Foods Has A Rival: Walmart on
- Marijuana Real Estate: The Business Impact Of Legalization on
- 4 Benefits to Owning Commercial Real Estate on
Business CCIM Chicago CMBS Commercial property commercial real estate commercialsearch.com Construction cre economic recovery Employment Facebook FASB Federal Reserve Federal Reserve System Google industrial industrial real estate Jones Lang LaSalle land Lawrence Yun Lease Loan los angeles multifamily NAR nar commercial nar commmercial National Association of Realtor National Association of Realtors national news roundup news Office Office Space Property management Real estate Real estate investment trust reit Retail rpr Small Business Administration social media Technology United States Xceligent