Summer 2012 Commercial Connections: Making Strides In A Jumpy Economy
The Summer 2012 issue of NAR’s Commercial Connections magazine is on the shelves. And by “on the shelves”, I mean “already in the eager hands of thousands of REALTORS®” and “conveniently on the web”. Aside from a very pleasing, summery shade of periwinkle, what’s in this issue? Essential stuff, including:
- An in-depth piece on SBA 504 Refinancing program for small business capital, by Barbara Vohyrzek
- Marwyn Evans’ cover story on the mixed messages in the economy contrasted with the enduring nature of commercial property markets
- Chere Larose-Senne’s breakdown of the new benefits partnership between Xceligent and NAR
- NAR Research Manager George Ratu’s pointed examination of our pinstriped friends the bankers in “Growth In Commercial Markets Hampered By Lending”
- And much more. Browse the new issue right here.