Six Amazing Takeaways From ICSC RECon
“What goes on in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas,” goes the familiar TV commercial. But for three days last week the town played host to ICSC RECon, the top retail real estate conference of the year, and the news is too good to keep quiet.
The commercial RE industry’s retail property market professionals met to share knowledge and stay on top of the latest offerings in technology, data, business intelligence and every other facet of retail property market making. CommercialSearch was there, and here’s the top six notable exhibits we saw during the show:
- BuildOut – The journey from plain vanilla property listing data to customized, branded collateral can be an ugly and time-consuming one, but BuildOut makes it a breeze to generate property listing websites, customized presentation output, documents and trackable emails including head-turning graphics and design.
- CompStak – Is there anything tougher in the retail property sales cycle than getting accurate lease comps for retail transactions? CompStak allows you to access actual deal terms by participating in a crowdsourced comp exchange.
- CommissionTrac – Custom commission accounting solutions for brokerages, because one size absolutely does not fit all. Ledgers and reports that are tailored to customer workflows is what CommissionTrac delivers.
- IdealSpot – With a tag line of “demand-driven site selection”, IdealSpot knits together exciting demographic data, location based analytics and social demand to help retailers and property owners identify product and service gaps along with the proper co-tenancy for retail projects nationwide.
- RealConnex – A social media platform play customized for the commercial real estate ecosystem, RealConnex brings together capital markets, advisors, developers, brokers, investors, designers and everybody in between for networking, engagement and collaboration.
- RPR – NAR’s Realtor Property Resource (RPR) continues to impress with its historical depth of data on properties as well as its rich palette data sources and representation tools that make deep, consultative service to clients easier than ever.
While this wasn’t the list of everything memorable, it’s for sure the don’t-miss list. We’ll see you there next year!
(Photo credit: Wikipedia)