Refi Roundup: Six Shopping Center Refinance Deals
Fluctuations in the cost of capital serve to change the price of commercial property opportunity on a daily basis. Investors, owners, and brokers: here’s a handful of the recent refinancing deals for shopping centers culled from the national marketplace in commercial real estate
- NorthMarq Arranges $50M Refinancing of Franklin Village in Metro Boston – Shopping Center Business, May 23, 2016 – 300KSF mixed-use center gets a new 10-year loan.
- CBRE Snags $43M Refinancing of 116KSF Retail Center in Carlsbad, CA – Shopping Center Business, May 4, 2016 – Bressi Ranch Center is 97% occupied.
- $550M Fresh Debt For One Of Denver’s Biggest Malls – BusinessDen – May 12, 2016 – Metropolitan Life loans over half a billion at 3.5%.
- Corte Madera Mulls ReFi – MarinIJ.com, May 18. 2016 – A town-owned shopping center in Marin County, CA faces a refi decision in the wake of a deficit.
- Green Hills Mall – Law firm website – Nashville, TN Green Hills Mall goes to the insurance company well for $125M refi.
- California Retail Center Refinanced For $16.9M – Commercial Real Estate Direct, May 12, 2016 – 13 Miles southwest of Los Angeles, a Target-anchored mall pulls a nearly $17M refi.
(Photo credit: Wikipedia)