REALTORS® Expo: August 15th Early Bird Registration Deadline Is Coming Up
Here’s a quick reminder:
Not to be a nudge (okay, maybe a little), but we’re coming up on the August 15th deadline for Early Bird registration rate for the superlative, dynamic and difficult-to-top REALTORS® Expo in Orlando November 9-12. We don’t want anybody missing out on the best rate for the single best national conference on commercial real estate, so register before the 15th and you won’t miss out.
The commercial team is working hard on the commercial education program, making sure the latest issues facing the 2012 market and very best speakers are on tap for attendees. This is how we roll around here, as the following commercial links from 2011’s Expo may remind you:
- UNLV’s Christian Hardigree on Bed Bugs And The Law
- Bob McComb on How To Get Started In Commercial Real Estate in 2011
- Preparing To Lease Buildings And Represent Tenants
- A Look At The Future Of Warehousing with Sam Fisher
- And much more at the NAR RELATORS® Expo blog category
As always, watch right here at The Source for highlights on the upcoming commercial program at the Expo!