National Refinance Roundup
Quarter to quarter, week to week, day to day, the price of capital fluctuates. The changing cost of money has a lot of say in what’s possible for any given commercial real estate development, so getting indebtedness exactly right is an essential, foundational job. Who’s refinancing commercial properties and where? Let’s take a quick look at the recent national scene.
- Meridian Capital Group Secures $4.8MRefi for Mixed-Use Property In L.A. – Drew Anderman and Sean Robertson of Meridian secured the seven-year, fixed-rate loan on behalf of the borrower.
- New Lenders Stepping Up To Refinance Debt – NAREIT podcast talks wave of debt maturities in CRE.
- Highpoint On Columbus Commons in Ohio gets $40M Refinance – 300-unit 7-acre development goes once again to the refi well.
- HFF Secures $9.75MRefi For Redevloped Shopping Center in Metro Atlanta – 100KSF retail center in Roswell goes floating-rate for the new deal.
- Northmarq Capital Secures $14M Refi for Publix at Summerfield Crossings – 10 year loan, 30 year amortization schedule for employee-owned supermarket chain.
- Grandbridge Real Estate Capital closes $67.5M refi for 3 multifamily properties in Dallas covering nearly 1000 units.
- Commercial Lending Conditions Tighten in REALTORS® CRE Markets – Wherein NAR’s own quant research guru George Raitu spells out the shifting picture of the financing market in CRE.
- Meridian Capital Does Manhattan – $160M Refi for 1926 26-story tower at 245 Fifth.
- Brickell City Tower Closes $61 Refi – Iconic 33-story Miami tower rewrites its loan.
- Miami Neighborhood Shopping Center Gets $6.5M Refi Deal – Team worked around an anchor grocery unwilling to commit to longer lease.