Commercial Real Estate News Roundup For June 22, 2015
CRE markets look strong for the near future, Google considers move to an abandoned shipyard, Fannie Mae helps low income families secure units in multifamily properties, retail struggling during tough Q1 and more. It’s all here at the Commercial Real Estate national news roundup for June 22, 2015.
- Commercial Real Estate Forecast after the Fed Tightens, Forbes, June 18, 2015 – CRE investments look strong for at least the next two years.
- RealtyMogul.com Transforms CRE Capital Markets, Commercial Property Executive, June 16, 2015 – Impressive–RealtyMogul.com reels in a quarter billion dollors in commitments in their first two years.
- Five Commercial Real Estate Market Trends You Can Bank On, National Real Estate Investor, June 15, 2015 – Find out if the bull will run away as the rates rise or will e-commerce drive away more retail outlets first.
- Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) Agrees to Sell Nearly All of Office Property Portfolio, Street Insider, June 18, 2015 – IRET sells off 39 office properties and set its sites on a new mixed use project.
- EXCLUSIVE: Google Eyes S.F.’s Hunters Point Shipyard for Future Office Space, San Francisco Business Times, June 15, 2015 – Will Google take over former Candlestick Park site leaving Silicon Valley behind?
- Denver’s River North Real Estate Market in “Feeding Frenzy”, The Denver Post Business, June 16, 2015 – Record setting 40 million dollars in property change hands in past 90 days.
- 8 Best Markets For Industrial Real Estate, National Real Estate Investor, June 17, 2015 -Strong opportunities for growth across the U.S.
- Retail Sector Has a Tough First Quarter, Faces Longer-Term Obstacles, National Real Estate Investor, June 18, 2015 – Retail environment is ripe for vacancy compression and rent growth.
- “Living Services” Promises To Radically Change Retail-Consumer Interaction, Retail Customer Experience, June 19, 2015 – Deep dive into real time data aims to improve customer satisfaction.
- Freddie Mac Helps Preserve Low-Income Rental Housing by Purchasing $215 Million Loan for Harbor Point in Boston, CNN Money, June 19, 2015 – Here’s good news—roughly a third of the mixed income units will be available for low income families.
- MacArthur Impact Investments Help Advance Energy Efficiency Financing for Multifamily Housing, RealEstateRama, June 16, 2015 – $31 million dollars on the way for energy efficient improvements for the multifamily market