The Branch Building - Availability Details
1015 E Main Street, Richmond, VA 23219
- For Lease $18.5/Sqft/Year
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 12,259 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.09 Acre
- Parking Ratio 10.00/ 1,000 SF
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1886
- Date Updated Aug 31, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: First Floor - 1015 E Main Street Richmond, Virginia 23219 see moresee less|
- City Richmond, VA
- Neighborhood Central Office
- Zip Code 23219
- Market Richmond Tidewater
- 6 story office building in downtown Richmond
- Shared conference room on the ground level
- Built in 1866, original iron front facade with Corinthian columns and arches
- Parking 10.001/1,000 SF
- Zoned B-4
- Highly walkable neighborhood, near Shockoe Slip and Virginia State Capitol
- Located on the city bus line
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at The Branch Building?
At present, there is 1 space listed at The Branch Building.
What’s the size and rental rate of the largest space available at The Branch Building?
Currently, the largest rentable space at The Branch Building totals 2,900 square feet. The space has an asking rate of roughly $18.5/Sqft/Year per square foot.
What is the total square footage of The Branch Building?
The Branch Building totals 12,259 square feet, of which 2,900 square feet is rentable.
What year was The Branch Building built and finished?
The Branch Building was completed in 1886.
Contact Listing Broker