- +5 images
Oak Grove - Availability Details
3420 Oak Grove, Dallas, TX 75204
- For Lease $35/Sqft/Year
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 1,596 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.12 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 3
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Building Class C
- Year Built 1920
- Year Renovated 2000
- Date Updated Sep 26, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: 3420 Oak Grove, Dallas, TX see moresee less|
Boutique Medical/Professional Office with Highly Visible and Close Walkability Location at the Corner of Lemmon Avenue and Oak Grove Street sits in the midst of Uptown Dallas luxury and High Rise Multifamily Developments, Medical Facilities, Retail, Restaurants and sets this location apart in this highly sought out Live/Work and Play Living Environment. Well Maintained Interior with Hardwood Floors throughout, Kitchen area and Upstairs Open Space Area. Rear, Side and Street Parking
- City Dallas, TX
- Neighborhood West Side at State Thomas
- Zip Code 75204
- Market Dallas Fort Worth
- Highly Visible in Heart of Uptown: Free Standing Boutique Style Building In the Heart of Uptown
- Well Maintained Interior with Hardwood Floors throughout, Kitchen area and Upstairs Open Space Area
- Parking: Rear, Side and Street
- Prime Corner Location at Oak Grove & Lemmon Avenue : Great Walkability, near other Medical, MultiFamily, Luxury Highrises, Restaurants & Retail.
- Easy Access to I 75, Dallas North Toll way, Hwy 45, and I-35E
Frequently Asked Questions
How many active listings are there at Oak Grove?
At present, there is 1 space listed at Oak Grove.
What’s the size and rental rate of the largest space available at Oak Grove?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Oak Grove totals 2,400 square feet. The space has an asking rate of roughly $35/Sqft/Year per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Oak Grove?
Oak Grove totals 1,596 square feet, of which 2,400 square feet is rentable.
What year was Oak Grove built and finished?
Oak Grove was completed in 1920.
Contact Listing Broker